Description - Self adhesive vinyl floor tiles are an easy to install and low cost DIY flooring solution that is suitable for many spaces. Our Premium Peel & Stick Vinyl flooring tiles are high quality and durable, making them great for moderate foot traffic areas. This sticky back flooring is backed by a 5 year residential warranty and looks great in many spaces.
Material – Made of durable high quality vinyl. Note: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Size – 12” x 12” tiles in boxes of 9 tiles per case.
Thickness – 2mm thickness.
Wear Layer – 2.8MIL (0.03 mm)
Weight – 9.3 Lbs. per box.
Recommended Uses – Peel and stick tiles are recommended for low and moderate traffic areas, such as laundry rooms, pantries, guest bathrooms, dens, kitchens, dining rooms, family spaces, bedrooms, and more.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Peel and Stick tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Cleaning of these vinyl floor tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary. It is recommended to run the rolls from front to back for easy sweeping.
- For tougher stains, the product can be cleaned using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the vinyl matting.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the vinyl garage flooring for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Peel & Stick Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each tile has a self-adhering back that secures each tile to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks.
- To ensure full adhesion to the subfloor, we recommend evenly and firmly applying pressure to the installed flooring using a floor roller or rolling pin.
- If you experience tile movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide further, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement.