Description - Our Edge Series vinyl plank flooring collection features 7 of our most popular patterns and colors. These vinyl flooring planks are just as durable as our standard vinyl plank lines, and have been geared for the residential market. These flooring planks can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or business and are both UV resistant and stain-resistant. These planks are also very easy to install needing only a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape to adhere them to the subfloor. These vinyl planks are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material and are produced with a 5 layer construction for added durability. Edge Series planks are backed by a 10 year warranty and feature a 20 MIL wear layer, ensuring that your new floor will last for years to come.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 4" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2.5mm (~1/10")
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~.95 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Edge Series vinyl floor planks have been designed to be used in both commercial and residential applicaitons. These flooring planks can be installed in any room in your home and are the perfect flooring for family rooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, offices, dens, home libraries and many other areas in your home.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.