Description - Mohawk Thatcher 7.5" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks feature timeless & high end wood visuals that are the perfect flooring option for any space that needs an added feel of sophistication. The SolidTech ultra-rigid top layer provides these planks a distinct texture and superior durability that resists everyday scuffs and scrapes. Super easy to install and maintain, Mohawk Thatcher 7.5" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are 100% waterproof and will last you years to come.
Material – SPC.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||15 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – Mohawk Thatcher 7.5" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are great for active homes.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 13 - 14
Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed maintenance instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of interlocking vinyl planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.