Description - Lasting Charm vinyl planks are a durable and attractive flooring solution that is Proudly Made in the USA. Yes, you read that right - vinyl plank flooring that is Made in the USA! (Rare, we know!) Now you can rest assured that your family and pets are safe with these luxury vinyl planks that have been FloorScore certified. Backed by a 20 year residential warranty.
Material – Lasting Charm luxury vinyl planks are made from 100% virgin vinyl and feature a Uniclic locking mechanism
Size – Lasting Charm Vinyl Planks are 8" x 48".
Thickness – 4.2mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.3 mm).
Weight – Each case weighs ~29 lbs
Recommended Uses – Lasting Charm vinyl planks have been successfully installed in spaces such as apartments, bedrooms, home offices, kitchens, basements, entryways, and more.
Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed maintenance instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of interlocking vinyl planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.