Description - Combining modern beauty and function, our Mineral commercial vinyl flooring tiles use the highest quality materials to ensure a collection that features supreme durability. Silver nano antimicrobial treatment allows for low maintenance and eliminates the use of harsh environmental cleaning chemicals. Each tile is finished off with a strong wear layer for outstanding performance in heavy commercial environments. Backed by a 10 year warranty, this unique LVT flooring is resistant to water, mold, and mildew, making them the perfect commercial flooring solution.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – 18” x 36”.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 22MIL (0.559 mm)
Weight – Each 18” x 36” vinyl tile weight ~4.13 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Mineral commercial vinyl floor tiles have been successfully installed in many commercial locations, such as dental offices, libraries, schools, daycare facilities, office buildings, hallways, walkways, boutiques, retail spaces, cafeterias, museums, art galleries, showrooms, as well as in residential spaces like bedrooms, bathrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, home offices, dens, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. There are two installation methods, depending on the type of environment. For low traffic spaces or non-permanent installations, we recommend the Double Sided Tape Installation method. For high traffic or permanent installations, we recommend the Glue Installation method. Installation of vinyl tiles and planks is as follows:
Double Sided Tape Installation
- For non-permanent or low traffic area installations, the double sided carpet tape method may be preferred.
- Ensure the subfloor is flat, smooth, clean and dust free.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- If installing a square shape tile, start installation in the center of the room. If installing a plank shape, start in the left corner.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inch from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- For additional security, you may choose to lay additional double sided carpet tape in perpendicular lines with the perimeter of the flooring. Depending on the size of your vinyl tile or plank, you may choose to line up tape underneath seams of your tile or plank, or in repeated increments of your choosing.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- Be sure to install tiles or planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.