Description - Our Cork vinyl tiles feature all of the characteristics of natural cork flooring without the drawbacks. This vinyl flooring collection features 4 bold colors that can be installed in any room of your home, and is both UV resistant and waterproof. These cork vinyl tiles can be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive or with double-sided tape in areas where a permanent installation is not preferred. These vinyl flooring tiles are also very environmentally friendly being constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Cork vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty, and have been built with durability in mind being manufactured with a 5 layer construction. This allows for the tiles to withstand the abuses of daily use that would inherently ruin natural cork flooring.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 12" x 12".
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.10 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Cork vinyl floor tiles have been installed in residential and commercial applications. These flooring tiles can be installed in any room and are perfect for bathrooms, family rooms, home offices, dens, basements, bedrooms, entry ways, museums, churches, restaurants, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.