Description - Our Tread Plate vinyl tiles when laid out on a floor or wall; realistically simulate the look and feel of real tread plate. This vinyl floor tile collection features 8 bold and vibrant colors that have been expertly embossed and can be easily installed with the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or double sided tape. These flooring tiles are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being comprised with up to 25% recycled material, making them the perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. These vinyl tiles have also been manufactured with a 5 layer construction and are backed by a 10 year warranty, ensuring your floor will last for years to come. Not only are our Tread Plate tiles super durable, but they are also very versatile and can be installed in virtually any room in your home or business and are perfect for any garage, basement, or man cave.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 24" x 24" (10 Tiles per Case).
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.05 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Tread Plate vinyl floor tiles have been designed to be used in both commercial and residential applications. These luxury vinyl tiles can be installed in any room in your home and are the perfect flooring for family rooms, living rooms, garages, trade show booths, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, offices, dens, home libraries and many other areas in your home.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. There are two installation methods, depending on the type of environment. For low traffic spaces or non-permanent installations, we recommend the Double Sided Tape Installation method. For high traffic or permanent installations, we recommend the Glue Installation method. Installation of vinyl tiles and planks is as follows:
Double Sided Tape Installation
- For non-permanent or low traffic area installations, the double sided carpet tape method may be preferred.
- Ensure the subfloor is flat, smooth, clean and dust free.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- If installing a square shape tile, start installation in the center of the room. If installing a plank shape, start in the left corner.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inch from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- For additional security, you may choose to lay additional double sided carpet tape in perpendicular lines with the perimeter of the flooring. Depending on the size of your vinyl tile or plank, you may choose to line up tape underneath seams of your tile or plank, or in repeated increments of your choosing.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- Be sure to install tiles or planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.