Description - Have you ever wanted the Pacific Ocean in your living room, or maybe the look of fallen leaves on a crisp autumn day in your family room , well with our Imagination vinyl floor collection all these and more are possible. This incredibly vivid vinyl tile collection features patterns that are so crazy that they have to be seen to be believed. These floor tiles are the perfect accent to any themed family room, living room, or man cave and can be installed in both residential and commercial environments. These tiles are very durable and versatile and have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction which makes each tile UV-resistant and virtually stain proof. These luxury vinyl tiles are also very easy to install and are constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them perfect product for any consumer who is environmentally conscious. Imagination vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty ensuring your floor will look great for years to come. So if you looking for a floor that will bring intrigue and dimension to any room, then our photo-realistic Imagination vinyl floor tiles are the product for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" x 18" (20 Tiles per Case).
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~2.43 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Imagination vinyl tiles are very durable and versatile and have been installed in department stores, entry ways, high traffic areas, museums, office lobbies, themed rooms, restaurants, indoor play areas, as basement flooring, in family rooms, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. There are two installation methods, depending on the type of environment. For low traffic spaces or non-permanent installations, we recommend the Double Sided Tape Installation method. For high traffic or permanent installations, we recommend the Glue Installation method. Installation of vinyl tiles and planks is as follows:
Double Sided Tape Installation
- For non-permanent or low traffic area installations, the double sided carpet tape method may be preferred.
- Ensure the subfloor is flat, smooth, clean and dust free.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- If installing a square shape tile, start installation in the center of the room. If installing a plank shape, start in the left corner.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inch from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- For additional security, you may choose to lay additional double sided carpet tape in perpendicular lines with the perimeter of the flooring. Depending on the size of your vinyl tile or plank, you may choose to line up tape underneath seams of your tile or plank, or in repeated increments of your choosing.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- Be sure to install tiles or planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.