Description - Agility turf rolls are made with a nylon fiber and are recommended for indoor use only. These rolls can be used in both commercial and residential applications and are great for doggy day cares, cross fit exercises and much more. Easy to install and maintain, our turf flooring is available with or without cushion backing and is backed by a 5 year warranty..
Material – Nylon fiber with a unitary or urethane foam backing.
Width – 12' wide rolls.
Thickness – ~3/8" without cushion backing. ~1/2" with cushion backing.
Face Weight – 24 oz.
Weight – .32 Lbs. per square feet.
Recommended Uses – Our Agility turf rolls are great for both residential and commercial applications and has been used indoors in commmerical gyms, as indoor patio flooring, in doggy day cares, as flooring for cross fit exercises and much more.
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customer's. Below are instructions for both outdoor and indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be backstamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply pressure sensitive adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.