Description - Our Adrenaline turf rolls are great for any indoor application. These easy to install turf rolls are available with or without cushion and are great for doggy daycares, Cross Fit exercises and much more. These rolls are backed by a 5 year warranty and provide you with the look and feel of real grass.
Stimp Reading - Like all artificial, or real for that matter, the stimp reading will vary with installation. The range will be between 10 to 12. You can speed it up by adding more putting green infill and rolling with a water roller. Depending upon the desired speed, you may also want to slow down the surface by using a power broom to "open up the fibers".
Material – Nylon fiber with a unitary of foam urethane backing.
Width – 12' wide rolls.
Thickness – ~1/2" with unitary urethane backing and .837" with urethane foam backing.
Face Weight – 35 oz.
Weight – .40 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Adrenaline turf rolls are great for any indoor residential or commercial space. These rolls have been used a flooring for indoor putting greens, indoor patios, as doggy day care flooring, in commercial gyms, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 23 - 27
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our Turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customer's. Below are instructions for both outdoor and indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be backstamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply pressure sensitive adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.