Description - Helping to reduce fatigue while working out, Ecore at Home's ECOfit Plus rubber rolls are the perfect flooring option for any home or commercial gym. Using dynamic energy return, one is forced to stay off their heels and on the balls of their feet, helping to enhance your workout. Easy to clean and maintain, with these rubber rolls, you can say bye-bye to that nasty gym smell and hello to fresh, clean air in your gym because these rubber rolls are coated with Ecore's ECOguard. This urethane coating helps protect your floor from dirt and scuffs and makes it easier to clean and sanitize. A 5-year warranty backs Ecore at Home's ECOfit Plus rolled rubber.
Material – 3.2mm rubber surface layer fusion-bonded to a 15mm composition rubber backing with a factory-applied urethane coating (ECOguard).
Size – Available in 4' x 25' rolls.
Thickness – 15.2mm
Weight – 2.4 lbs per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Ecore at Home's ECOfit Plus rubber rolls are perfect for any home or commercial gym and have been used as flooring in physical therapy offices, as basement flooring, as flooring in rehab facilities, as flooring behind retail counters, as kitchen flooring, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 17 - 24
ECOfit Plus rolled rubber is very easy to clean. Maintenance of these rubber rolls typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolls with a pH-neutral cleaner, such as Ecore E-cleaner.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation