Description - Add beauty, brains, and brawn to any space with Ecore at Homes ECOsurfaces rubber rolls. Great for both commercial and residential uses, these rubber rolls feature all the great qualities that rubber flooring offers. Slip resistance, durability, and ease of maintenance are just a few of the great benefits that come with quality rubber rolled flooring. ECOsurfaces take all of this one step further, with the addition of a factory-applied urethane coating that makes sanitizing these rolls a breeze. So feel free to install these in your basement, in a daycare, as aisle flooring in a church, these rubber rolls are certain to last and will look beautiful for years to come. A 5-year warranty backs Ecore's ECOsurfaces rubber rolls.
Material – Vulcanized composition rubber surface with a factory applied urethane coating.
Size – Available in 4' x 25' and 4' x 50' rolls.
Thickness – 3.2mm (~1/8")
Weight – .9 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – ECOsurfaces Rolls are very durable and versatile and have been used as flooring in basements, as kitchen flooring, as flooring in dens, as flooring in daycares, as flooring in high traffic areas, as lobby flooring in offices, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 11 - 18
ECOsurfaces rolled rubber is very easy to clean. Maintenance of these rubber rolls typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolls with a pH-neutral cleaner, such as Ecore E-cleaner.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation