Description - Looking for a flooring option that is shock absorbent enough for high impact workouts, but is durable enough for heavy weights? Well look no further than our Eco-Flec Remnant Rolls. These deeply discounted rubber rolls are rolls that have been returned for various reasons. Some rolls may have some surface imperfections or material damage, but are still as good as our first run product. Great for plyometric workouts, these rolls are also perfect for garage gyms, basements, home gyms and commercial gyms. Since these rolls are sold 'As Is', no warranties will apply and no returns will be permitted. So take advantage of this rare opportunity while supplies last.
Material – Reground rubber that is made from the post industrial recycled rubber created during the production of our standard rubber products and recycled white wall car tires.
Width – 4 feet.
Thickness – Available in 3/8" and 1/2".
Length – Available in various lengths.
Color – Available in a white color fleck pattern. (Note: this flooring is made entirely from the post industrial recycled rubber that is naturally made during the production of our standard rubber flooring products. Due to this, color density and variation can exist in the flooring depending on what kind of colors and products we are running on any given day. Some very small amounts of random color flecks may also be present.)
Weight - 3/8" thick rolls are 1.92 Lbs. per square foot and 1/2" thick rolls are 2.58 Lbs. per square foot.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Eco-Flec Remnant Rolls have been successfully used in both commercial and residential applications. These rolls can be found in home gyms, basements, as outdoor playground flooring, in commercial gyms, as flooring for plyometric exercises, in kitchens, as office flooring and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 23 - 29
Eco-Flec flooring is easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of this recycled rubber flooring surface typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the floor surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolled rubber with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation