Description - If you are looking for a great deal on rubber rolls, our 5mm Rubber Roll Remnants are a great option. Made from the same material as our standard rubber roll products, our remnant rolls are excess inventory we must move. Since we are trying to move this stock as quickly as possible, we are selling these rolls “As Is” and no returns or warranties apply. So take advantage of this great offer while supplies last.
Material – Black recycled rubber and virgin colored rubber flecks.
Width – 4 feet wide per roll
Length – 12' long roll available.
Thickness – 5mm (Approx. 3/16")
Weight – 1.4 Lbs. per square foot.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – 5mm Rubber Roll Remnants are perfect for high traffic areas in offices or homes, for basements, home gym rooms, under exercise equipment, as a mat for floor exercises and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 20 - 27
5mm Remnant rubber rolls are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of this rolled rubber flooring typically involves:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the rolled rubber floor surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the Remnant rolls with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down recycled rubber flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation