Description - Our Vented Grip-Loc Tiles are the perfect flooring around pools and on patios due to their superior drainage and superb UV stability. These modular tiles come in 5 great colors that are sure to make your outdoor area pop. Since these outdoor tiles are vented, it allows for any liquid to pass through the flooring surface, creating a super slip-resistant area. These tiles are also mold and mildew resistant and are odor less. Installation of these vented tiles is as easy as snapping adjacent Vented Grip-Loc tiles together forming a beautiful and customizable surface. Vented Grip-Loc tiles also come with an industry leading 10 year warranty.
Material - Constructed of high quality EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate), this extremely durable and flexible thermoplastic copolymer ensures colorfastness, UV stability, and chemical resistance.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Vented Grip-Loc tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used around pools and on patios however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in locker rooms, boats, laundry rooms, kennels, showers and work stations.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 23 - 24
Vented Grip-Loc tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Vented Grip-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.