Description - The TurfTrax Tiles are 100% sustainable artificial grass tiles taht are premium quality and easy to assemble. The TurfTax Tiles come with a patented channeling system designed into the underside of each tile, allowing maximum airflow, comfort and sturdiness. These tiles can be mixed and matched with different colors to create different patterns that match your style.
Material – Polypropylene copolymer & premium grass inlay.
Size – 15.75" x 15.7"
Thickness – 3/4"
Weight – ~1.47 Lbs. per tile.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – The TurfTrax Tiles protect and improve the appearance of any type of floor. These are extensively used in garages, residences, at the pool or events and even for commercial applications.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 23 - 25
TurfTrax Tiles are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the tiles with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your TurfTrax tiles become matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance of the Turf. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.