Description - Our interlocking Turf tiles offer a quick and easy way to floor any indoor sports arena. Great for indoor soccer, lacrosse, or field hockey, these tiles are durable enough to withstand the highest levels of abuse, even spikes. Offering a floor that provides cushion underfoot and sound-insulating properties, these artificial grass tiles are far superior to most products on the market today. Needing only a sharp utility knife and straight edge, these easy to install interlocking tiles can be easily removed for other events and stored for later use. A 1-year warranty backs our Turf Tiles.
Material – Recycled rubber encapsulated in a wear and water-resistant elastomeric network with a fusion bonded nylon Terf wear layer.
Size – 23” x 46”.
Thickness – 1" thick composed of a 12mm (~1/2") rubber underlay and 12mm (~1/2") Terf wear layer.
Weight – Each turf tile weighs approximately 14.47 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Interlocking Turf Tiles are recommended for indoor use and have been used successfully in both commercial and residential flooring applications. These tiles have been used as flooring for: indoor soccer fields, lacrosse, field hockey, putting greens, track and field, sports training, agility training, endurance training, football, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 16 - 23
Turf tiles are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the tiles with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf tiles become matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance of the Turf. Always use a synthetic brush and never metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. A typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the subfloor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.