Description - Our Rugged Grip-Loc Tiles are the tile of choice for any outdoor application. These interlocking tiles have been formulated to withstand the harshest outdoor environments. These tiles are UV stable and are also mold and mildew resistant. Rugged Grip-Loc tiles come in 5 fabulous colors that are sure to make your outdoor area shine. Since these modular floor tiles are vented, they allow water to flow freely through them, helping to create a very slip resistant floor. These tiles are also very easy to install and to maintain and will last for a very long time no matter how much abuse you put on them.
Material - Constructed of high quality EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate), this extremely durable and flexible thermoplastic copolymer ensures color fastness, UV stability, and chemical resistance.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Rugged Grip-Loc tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as outdoor patio tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in indoor patios, around pools, on decks, locker rooms, boats, laundry rooms, kennels, showers, and work stations.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 23 - 26
Rugged Grip-Loc tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Rugged Grip-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.