Description - Our ProDesign Drainage Tiles are the perfect choice for any application where drainage is needed both indoors and outdoors. These interlocking tiles are made to withstand harsh outdoor environments. They feature slip-resistant technologies, UV resistance, and are mold and mildew resistant
||Rigid and gripped polypropylene
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - ProDesign Drainage Tiles are built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. They are most commonly used as outdoor patio tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option for indoor patios, locker rooms, boats, around pools, laundry rooms, kennels, showers, work stations, and more.
In Stock - Ships between May 25 - 26
ProDesign Drainage Tiles can be easily maintained and cleaned. To care for your tiles you should regularly clean any dirt off of the surface. Additionally you can hose down these court tiles to remove dirt and debris.
ProDesign Drainage Tiles easily snap together to create unique designs of your choosing. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Outdoor Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our ProDesign Drainage Tiles are made from the same rigid plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend daily driving of a vehicle over them. If a vehicle must drive over the court on a daily basis, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross.