Description - Get the best of both worlds with our Plankflex vinyl planks. Plankflex features several standard wood looks over a modular plastic base; this plank is the perfect alternative to cheap vinyl planks. Great as flooring in basements, dance studios, and offices, this vinyl floor is very easy to install and maintain. Made right here in the US, be sure that these planks are very safe and are made with the highest quality materials on the market today. Backed by a 15-year warranty, be reassured that your new floor will look fantastic for years to come.
Material - Plankflex planks feature a high-grade polypropylene base with a high-quality vinyl top available in several standard wood looks.
Size - 4" x 6"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.83 Lb per plank.
Wear Layer – 10 MIL (0.2 mm).
Recommended Uses - Plankflex vinyl planks are the perfect blend of aesthetic and durability and are used as flooring in basements, dance studios, yoga studios, as aerobic flooring, in trade show booths, as exhibit flooring, in utility rooms and anywhere permanent, temporary, or portable floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 4 - 18
Plankflex planks are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring planks typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the modular tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Plankflex planks are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Plankflex, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.