Description - Modular Grid-Loc tiles are designed for multiple purposes and are perfect for just about every special event. The unique interlocking system makes these tiles easy to install or uninstall any modular floor quickly. Modular Grid-Loc tiles are scuff-resistant,
easy to clean, and will continue to look great for years to come. Anyone can install these modular tiles easily and without out any tools making them extremely portable. The commercial grade construction of these modular flooring tiles allows them to withstand rolling loads up to
25,000 lbs and they can be installed over just about any solid sub-surface including sand and grass.
Material - Manufactured with high-grade polypropylene and a vinyl top surface.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 2 lbs/tile
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - These Modular Grid-Loc tiles are frequently used in commercial settings like yoga or Pilates studios, dance floors, outdoor wedding receptions, as temporary outdoor flooring for other events, and trade show booths. These modular flooring tiles are also perfect for multiple home uses such as basement flooring, workshop flooring, and even home gym flooring.
In Stock - Ships between May 27 - 28
Modular Grid-Loc interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the modular tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Dance Floor Kits are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Surface Prep: You must clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material before beginning installation.
- We will start at the top left corner of your designated dance area. Put a tile down with the male edges (no loop) facing towards the top and left direction. Make sure the female sides (loops) of the tile are facing the bottom and right direction.
- Attach your second tile to the right side of the first tile, lowering and interlocking it into each loop.
- Repeat step #2 until you have completed one full side of your dance floor.
- Once you’ve secured your last tile into place in the first row, you’ll begin a second row beneath the very first tile you started with. Interlock the top of your second row tile with the bottom of your first row tile. Follow step #2.
- Follow the same process to fill in all of your rows of tiles to create your full dance floor size.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them. Start with the male edges. Lay them out to be sure you have enough before clicking them into place as shown in the step #6 diagram.
- As you did with the male edges, lay out all female edges to make sure you have enough. Once you are ready you can click the female edges into place to complete your floor.
- **For wall to wall installations: When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Simply measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade. Interlock the trimmed tiles into place. When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction. Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces if you purchased them.
Note: Since these dance tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top fully adheres. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.
For printable installation instructions with visuals, please Click Here.