Description - Mateflex Classic tiles are the perfect tiles for areas where water may be present. Featuring a honeycomb-grid design, these plastic tiles allow water to easily flow through the floor providing you with a safe, slip resistant floor in all conditions. These tiles are very popular with outdoor decks, due to their ease of installation and resistance to most household chemicals, mold, mildew and corrosion. These interlocking tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and are UV stable.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every base court tile.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 9/16"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Mateflex Classic tiles are vented tiles that allow water to easily flow through the floor, which is great in areas where water will be present. These plastic tiles are popular as flooring for docks, as outdoor decking, on outdoor patios, in boats and much more.
Out of Stock - Pre-Order Now
Mateflex Classic tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Sweep any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Mateflex Classic tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Pro Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to a edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.