Description - Featuring an elegant pattern in multiple colors, Flagstone Rubber Pavers are the perfect addition to any outdoor patio or deck. Being slip-resistant and shock absorbent, these rubber pavers are very easy to maintain and install. These rubber tiles are softer underfoot than standard brick or concrete pavers, so start enjoying the outdoors again in style and comfort with our Flagstone Rubber Paver Tiles.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber, providing you with the ultimate green flooring solution.
Size – 16” x 16”
Thickness – Available in 3/4" tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs approximately 6 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Flagstone Rubber Pavers have been used successfully as an outdoor patio floor covering, deck flooring, pool decking, walkway pathing, horse stall flooring, and playground flooring. It’s great for any outdoor area where a tough, shock-resistant floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 10 - 17
Flagstone Rubber Pavers are are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these outdoor deck and patio tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping the surface of the tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary.
- Spraying or hosing off the tiles with clean water as needed.
- Vacuuming the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac if needed.
Note: If the tiles do become stained in any way, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
Flagstone Paver Tiles are very easy to install. Installation of these tiles is as follows:
- Thoroughly clean the surface where the pavers are to be installed. Allow it to dry completely. Make sure that both the paver and surface have no moisture on them for best adhesion.
- Place Flagstone pavers on the surface to assure you have the proper amount and that you like the overall design.
- To achieve the best results, snap chalk lines as a guide to ensure the pavers are straight during installation.
- Begin installation in a corner or against a wall and work in a small section.
- Apply a polyurethane adhesive to the bottom of the paver and place on the surface.
- Gently tap tiles into place with a rubber mallet for adhesion.
- Continue laying full pavers in place until complete.
- For any pavers that require cutting, use a razor knife, cutting the paver in a series of scores to acquire a clean edge.
- Allow the area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- After installation, some natural weathering may occur.