Description - Monster tiles offer a square-cut rubber tile system that is designed to provide maximum shock absorption in a variety of designer series color options. These tiles are locked together using our Quad Blok system, so we recommend that all customers purchase the recommended Quad Bloks in addition to their tiles to properly install the tiles. Monster rubber tiles are the thickest rubber tile solution we offer and one of the highest quality rubber gym tiles available These tiles also come with a 15-year limited warranty to guarantee the quality of their construction.
Material – Monster Rubber Tiles are constructed of recycled SBR rubber and virgin EPDM rubber flecks.
Sound Ratings - IIC - 56, Delta IIC - 27
Size – 24" x 24" for the tiles. Border pieces are 4" x 48".
Thickness – 1"
Weight – 16 Lbs per tile.
Recommended Uses – Monster Rubber Tiles have been used for a variety of commercial and residential applications. These tiles have been used successfully in powerlifting weight rooms, in personal training studios, in-home gym where free weights are commonly used and occasionally dropped, and as commercial gym flooring in any other location where a durable, shock-absorbing, commercial-grade gym tile made of rubber would be beneficial.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 5 - 12
Monster rubber tiles are easy to keep clean and are very low maintenance gym tiles. Maintenance of these rubber tiles includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary.
- Occasionally damp mopping with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Monster tiles and accessories are best installed over concrete or plywood with the QuadBlok system.
Please note: Dimensional tolerance is plus or minus 1/8” for thickness and width. It may be
necessary to hand-pick some tiles to ensure consistency in course line and color/tone uniformity.
Monster rubber tiles can be installed using a variety of installation methods. The most common method is the Quad Blok™ fastening system. The tiles adhere to the Quad Blok connector only. This install method is the preferred method for rooftop applications as well. You can also fully glue our tiles and accessories to the substrates using a polyurethane adhesive.
No Cut Kits:
- First, clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, and debris.
- Next, start in one corner of the room with two border beveled ramp pieces and a center tile.
- Add border ramps and center tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Add center tiles to fill the space out until you have covered the area to your desired size.
- Lastly, add border pieces to the remaining two sides of the area.
Note: Border pieces can be loose-laid or adhered to the edge of the tiles.
Wall to Wall Installation:
- First, clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Next, snap a chalk line on the subfloor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the tiles along the chalk lines, locking them together as you go.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the wall in the room leaving a gap roughly 1/2” wide. This will account for any expansion or contraction that may occur in extreme temperature variations.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.