Description - Made from recycled tires our Interlocking Premium Mats will protect your floor from the heaviest weights and equipment. Each water jet cut gym mats is 4’x6’ which gives your floor a seamless appearance, and makes these mats simple to install without adhesive. Every designer color features a wet or dry anti-slip texture, and is made with a smell mitigating agent to reduce odor. Installed in 25 NHL arenas, these interlocking ice rink mats are the most trusted arena mats in the industry.
Note: - Due to the manufacturing process and nature of recycled rubber, some surface variations such as color distribution or shadowing may exist.
Material – Interlocking rink mats are constructed of recycled black rubber buffings and virgin colored rubber flecks at a 25% and 75% color density. These recycled rubber tiles are also vulcanized which means they are formed using heat and pressure to form a solid non porous and non absorbent mat surface.
Size – 4’ x 6’ (interlocked size - 45.125" x 69").
Thickness – 3/8".
Weight – Each 3/8" mat weighs approximately 58 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Interlocking Gym Mats have been installed as flooring for arenas, as gym flooring, as flooring for rehabilitation facilities, as flooring in home gyms, as flooring for dog care facilities, as flooring in commercial gyms, as slip prevention flooring, as basement flooring and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between May 9 - 23
Interlocking Rink Mats are very easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance of these interlocking gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tile flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the floor tile with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking mats is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these mats is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.