Description - Sport XL Grid-Loc Tiles were designed with sports in mind. These tiles feature a unique small open pattern that helps to eliminate dirt and liquids from the surface, which aides in making these tiles very slip resistant. These sport flooring tiles are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, and can withstand temperatures as high as 248F to as low as -22F. These interlocking tiles are also very strong, being able to withstand 70,000 pounds on them which means that they will be able to handle jacks, jack stands, basketball hoop stands, volleyball stands and much more. These tiles come in several colors that can be easily interlocked with our other XL Grid-Loc tiles and Rubbertrax tiles to create a customizable floor. These garage tiles have been engineered to be UV stable and are able to resist staining from most oils, acids, and solvents. Sport XL Grid-Loc tiles also come with a 15 year warranty.
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensure color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – 13” x 13”
Thickness – 1/2 Inch
Weight – ~.84 Lbs. per tile.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Sport XL Grid-Loc Tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as sport flooring for basketball courts, tennis courts, and roller rinks; however they have also been used successfully used as a flooring option in garages, tool and storage sheds, as trade show flooring, in auto dealership show rooms to accent cars, on auto and car show display floors, around pools, on patios and decks, and many more.
Sport XL Grid-Loc interlocking sport tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Sport XL Grid-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.