Description - Rubbertrax Tiles by Swisstrax are one of the most versatile modular tiles on the market today. Made with recycled rubber and plastic, these interlocking tiles can be used virtually anywhere. From the garage to your home gym, these tiles are certain to be the perfect floor for your needs. Featuring great shock absorbency and durability, a 15-year warranty backs these rubber tiles.
Material – Constructed of 75% thermoplastic elastomer and 25% polypropylene copolymer.
Size – 15.75” x 15.75”
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – ~1.47 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Rubbertrax is the perfect floor for any space in and out of your home or business and has been used as flooring for trade shows, as sport court flooring, for pickle ball courts, as garage flooring, in home gyms, as Cross Fit gym flooring, as basement flooring, as event flooring, in offices, and much more.
Rubbertrax interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Garage tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.