Description – Get the ever so popular tread plate design in a tile that is not only durable but comfortable underfoot with our Diamond Flex Nitro Tiles. Available in several colors, this tile is the perfect floor for any garage or workshop floor. Easy to clean and maintain, these interlocking tiles feature a hidden interlocking design that will give your garage that high-end finished look you have always wanted. Great for commercial or residential use, a Limited Lifetime Warranty backs our Diamond Flex Nitro Tiles.
||20.5" x 20.5"
||3.4 lbs per tile
|Car Jack Approved
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Recommended Uses – Diamond Flex Nitro Tiles are great for both commercial and residential use and are commonly used as flooring for garages, workshops, as basement flooring, as trailer flooring, as flooring in kitchens, as flooring for spare rooms, a trade show flooring, and much more.
Note: Flex tile colors are produced in batches, which can lead to color variations in your order. All colors may present some color variation, but black, dark gray, and light gray can produce the most. These three colors can vary greatly between batches and thus it is recommended that you order more flooring than is needed for mistakes and replacements. This, in, turn, gives you the greatest chance to keep continuity across your floor. Batching will also affect color variation between samples and your order with black, dark gray, and light gray showing the most variation.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 4 - 5
Diamond Flex Nitro Tiles are easy to clean and can be cleaned as often as needed.
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles.
- Occasionally damp mop the garage tiles with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
- Since each tile is coated with a protectant silicone sealant, the tiles may become scuffed or scratched during the installation process or while moving large objects. To help reduce the appearance of scratches or scuff marks, we recommend using Armstrong’s Shine Keeper.
Note: This is not a stain-proof product. Street tar can stain light-colored tiles and usually can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light-colored tiles. To get rid of tire marks, you might have to replace the affected tiles, or use darker tiles to disguise the stains. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installing these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the subfloor 20” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 20” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open until the middle is installed.
- After the rest of the room is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the product is enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.