Description - BodyCraft's Jones Freedom patented barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines only move vertically, not allowing for natural body movement. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercise can be performed. The Jones Freedom comes standard with our Economy Olympic bar with a starting weight of 40lbs and a capacity of 500lbs.
- 500 lb. capacity Olympic Bar with starting weight of only 40 pounds.
- 20 Lockout positions for bar and safety spotters with 3 inch spacing.
- Commercial grade precision linear bearings for smooth action.
- Case-hardened, preciion milled stainless steel guide rods.
- Dark gray power coat finish
- Safety: At any point during an exercise the weight bar can be “racked” with a simple twist of the wrist. Adjustable safety spotters are included to add that extra measure of security.
- Easy Transitions: Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, adjust the safety spotters to a safe position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- Quality: The most affordable option in the BODYCRAFT Jones family without compromise.
Recommended For - BodyCraft's Jones Freedom is great for home gym use.