Description - Body Craft’s 800M treadmill was designed with the serious runner in mind, offering a strong steel platform and a cushioned shock absorbing deck.
The 800M is built to last and its warranty shows it by offering Lifetime coverage on the frame and both motors. Which means that it will hold up to walking, jogging, and running by multiple users each and every day.
The 800M is the perfect treadmill for users who want a solid, long lasting treadmill with a full selection of programs and a display which will keep you constantly updated.
- Window Displays: current incline and speed.
- Dot Matrix Display: shows speed, incline and track profiles.
- Alphanumeric Display: scrolls through pertinent data and motivational messages. Feedback includes Speed, Avg. Speed, Incline, Time, Distance, Pace, Avg. Pace, Calories, Cal/Min, METS, Heart Rate, and Max HR.
- Built In: reading rack and accessory/water bottle holders.
- Programming: 18 total programs: 14 preset programs (10 classic, 4 heart rate controlled, 4 custom), Create Your Own workout option, and 1 manual quick start. Pause mode with 30 minute program saver.
- Motor: powerful 3.0 HP motor and 1,350 lb. incline thrust motor.
- Heart Rate Device: built-in Polar compatible heart rate receiver and built in contact heart rate sensor.
- Cushioning: created with Impact + Shock Control Technology (i+SC) to protect your joints.
- Speed Control: speed control (CSC) technology to ensure natural movement.
- Direct Entry Numeric Key Pad: enter your profile settings and quickly adjust speed and incline.
Recommended For - The BodyCraft 800M is a great treadmill for users who want a unit built for the long haul and want to push themselves every workout. The selection of programs will allow any user to find a motivating program and the fully featured display will keep them informed. If you want a treadmill to work and feel like one at the club this is it at a great price point.