Description - Body Craft’s 400M treadmill was designed with the typical home fitness enthusiast in mind with a strong steel platform and a broad selection of programs.
The 400M is built to last, and its warranty shows it by offering Lifetime coverage on the frame and both motors. Which means that it will hold up to walking, jogging, and running by multiple users each and every day.
The 400M is the perfect treadmill for users who want a solid, long lasting treadmill with enough programs to keep the users coming back every day. Quickstart or Manual, are the number 1 programs chosen in health clubs nationwide, but advanced programs utilizing heart rate control burn more fat and customize every workout to you.
- Window Displays: Feedback includes Incline, Speed, Time, Distance, Pace, Calories, CAL/Min, Heart rate, and Max HR.
- Dot Matrix Display: shows speed and incline profiles.
- Built In: reading rack and accessory/water bottle holders.
- Programming: 16 total programs: 12 preset programs (8 classic, four heart rate controlled, four custom), Create Your Own workout option, and one manual with quick start. Pause mode with 30-minute program saver.
- Motor: powerful 3.0 HP motor and 600 lb. incline thrust motor.
- Heart Rate Device: Built-in Polar compatible heart rate receiver and built-in contact heart rate sensor.
- Cushioning: created with Impact + Shock Control Technology (i+SC) to protect your joints.
- Speed Control: speed control (CSC) technology to ensure natural movement.
- Direct Entry Numeric Key Pad: enter your profile settings and quickly adjust speed and incline.
Recommended For - The BodyCraft 400M is a great treadmill for users who want a unit built for the long haul and want to make sure they get the most out of every workout. With 16 programs and 5 LED windows, you will always be in full control of your results and the shock absorption system will keep your joints happy for miles and miles.