Description - Our Portable Event Flooring is the perfect modular event flooring for any event - indoors or out! These easy to install tiles are incredibly durable, and can be used as a temporary floor option and reused again. Portable Event Floor tiles are available in an option with drainage and ventilation holes for use over natural grass, allowing for the grass to receive light and continue to grow. Portable Event Flooring also has a version with a smooth, uniform anti slip surface that can be used over synthetic turf and prevents liquids from passing through the floor to the surface below. Both of these options can be easily installed without any training or special tools and can also be broken down into sheets rolled up for storage in between scheduled events.
Material - High impact polypropylene with UV inhibitors added
Size - Each 12" x 12" section is made up of 3 connecting modules that are each 4" x 12".
Thickness - 3/4"
Weight - 0.8 lbs per square foot
Recommended Uses - This flooring is recommended for use anywhere that a portable and reusable event flooring surface would be needed. These tiles can be used as flooring for special events such as weddings, graduations, concerts, conferences, car shows, and many other types of gatherings where a durable floor is needed.
Event Decking tiles are easy to clean maintain. Cleaning of these versatile tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away. You can also use standard cleaning products with a brush or a pressure washer for dirtier spots.
EventDeck flooring is easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- EventDeck is designed to be installed over grass, gravel, sand, dirt, and mud.
- Each set of tiles can be easily connected by simply aligning the T connectors with the T receptors on each tile.
- These can be connected horizontally, vertically, or can be stepped to create a unique pattern.
- As a rule of thumb, begin installation in the upper right hand corner of the space, working your way out to the left. Continue connecting tiles going from the right to the left to assure correct alignment of the tiles.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.