Description - Our Dance Tile Deluxe tiles are varnished with a durable high-gloss finish designed to resist scuffs and scratches. These real wood dance tiles are offered in two elegant color options to stand out at your prestigious event. These modular real wood dance floor tiles are designed specifically for a quick and easy installation taking advantage of their tool free interlocking system. Our dance floor tiles are water resistant allowing them to be used for indoor or outdoor events and they can be cleaned with any standard urethane floor care product. When your looking for the best modular real wood dance floor tiles on the market these tiles will not disappoint you.
Recommended Dance Floor Sizes
- Rule of thumb: 9 sq ft per couple.
- 3' x 3' - Personal practice dance floor.
- 5' x 5' - Personal practice dance and aerobic floor.
- 8' x 8' - Dance floor and event floor for up to 8 couples.
Material - Real wood oak parquet top inset into a high impact polypropylene base.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 3/4"
Weight - 1.91 lbs
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Dance Tile Deluxe flooring is perfect for indoor or outdoor weddings, school dances, dance competitions, catering events, high-end trade show booths, formal events, and multiple other special events where an elegant real wood dance floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 24 - Jul 1
The Dance Tiles - Deluxe Series are easy to maintain. Cleaning of the Dance Tiles - Deluxe Series typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the dance tiles when necessary.
- Damp mop the dance tiles for light spills. If you have some tough stains to remove you can use any standard urethane floor care product.
Dance Tiles - Deluxe are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the dance tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.