Description - Our Pre Cut Marley Dance Floor rolls are one of the most popular rolled vinyl dance flooring options out there. In the convenient reversible color option of black/grey, Pre Cut Dance Floor Rolls are flexible, portable, and reusable, so they can be easily rolled and unrolled as you go. This option is the perfect flooring solution for touring companies that are unable to permanently install a dance floor. Finished with a non-skid matte surface, this flooring gives you the perfect amount of controlled slip that a dancer needs.
Material – High quality resilient vinyl sheet.
Width – 63" wide
Length – These pre cut rolls are available in the following lengths: 10', 15', 20', and 30'.
Thickness – ~1.2 mm
Installation – Temporary or Semi-Permanent
Shoe Style – Soft (ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, tennis soft soles)
Use With – Vinyl Tape, Double Stick Tape, Heavy Duty Cleaner and All Purpose Cleaner
Recommended Uses – Pre Cut Dance Flooring is available in several sizes, and is perfect for use as temporary floor for traveling dance companies, as temporary flooring in performance theaters and studios, as well as being the perfect home practice flooring and much more.
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing rolled vinyl dance flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering Marley dance floors to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place vinyl rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.