Description - Helios Outdoor Decking Tiles are the perfect addition to your outdoor oasis. Durably constructed, these tiles are made from recycled materials, and are low-maintenance as they never need to be painted, sealed, or sanded. Composite deck flooring is also resistant to fading, insect damage, and scratching so you can spend more time having fun outdoors.
Please note – The maximum breaking point of these tiles is 7.22 kilonewton per sq ft (1,623.12 Lbs. per sqft).
Material – Eco-friendly construction made with a mixture of bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12" x 12" (11.5" x 11.5" interlocking size).
Thickness – 3/4"
Weight – ~2 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios Deck Tiles are recommended for a variety of applications, such as outdoor decking, patio tiles, shower flooring, pool decking, hot tub walk-off tiles, boat flooring, and more.
In Stock - Ships between May 19 - 21
Helios interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked-on dirt and/or stains.
Helios Composite Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- First, clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- Then, starting in the front left corner of the space, lay the tiles with the female side (loops) facing away from the edge of the space.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.