Description - Century Outdoor Living deck tiles are an Eco-friendly alternative to wood decking for your outdoor deck or patio. These tiles are constructed of bamboo and plastic which makes them resistant to weather and insects. These tiles are very easy to install and maintain and are great as flooring for outdoor showers, decks, around pools and much more. These tiles are backed by a 20 year warranty.
Material – Constructed with 60% bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 7/8 Inch
Weight – 2.56 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Century Outdoor Living Deck Tiles are the perfect alternative to wood as flooring for outdoor showers, around pools, as outdoor patio flooring, as outdoor decking, as sauna flooring, and as partial flooring in bathrooms, showers and closets.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 27 - 28
Century Outdoor interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Century Outdoor Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.