Description - Our Versatility carpet tiles are a line patterned tile that features different hues of browns and tans to create this tiles overall color pallet. This modular carpet tile square is very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 50% recycled material and features a nylon fiber adhered to a recycled rubber backing, making these tiles one of our most versatile carpet tiles. This rubber backed carpet tile is very easy to install with the use of a polyurethane adhesive or double-sided tape and can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or office. Since this carpet tile is backed by rubber, it will help to reduce noise transference from an upper room to a lower room, making this tile perfect for play areas, game rooms, and upper level bedrooms. This tile is backed by a 5 year warranty and can be used as a custom area rug or as flooring for an entire room or office.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - Type 6 Nylon with a recyled rubber backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.375"
Weight - 0.67 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Versatility carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, play areas, game rooms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Versatility tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a polyurethane adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.