Description - The Brights is one of our most popular carpet tiles and now it is for sale at a deep discount. The Brights – Seconds are first run carpet tiles that we need to get rid of. These tiles feature a proprietary blend that helps to reduce odors in any room and are very easy to install. Great for any commercial or residential space these tiles also feature a Class 1 fire rating. Since these tiles are being sold as seconds, no returns will be accepted and no warranties will apply. So take advantage of this great deal while supplies last.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - The Brights – Seconds are great as a full floor or as a custom rug and can be found as flooring in bedrooms, day cares, schools, home offices, family rooms, churches, as corporate office flooring, as living room flooring and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of The Brights tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.