Description - Shaw’s Swizzle carpet tile collection is a decorators dream, as it offers so many different colors while still having a consistent overall color theme. This floor tile collection comes in 13 colors that consist of different color fibers that are randomly arranged to create each tiles overall color pallet. These residential carpet tiles are very easy to install only needing double-sided tape and can be used as either flooring for an entire room or as a custom area rug. These carpet tile squares are also very durable and can be installed anywhere broadloom carpeting can and are just as easy to clean and maintain as broadloom. These modular floor tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with recycled nylon fibers and a backing that is 100% PVC free, making them the perfect product for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Swizzle tiles, just like other Shaw collections, are backed by a lifetime warranty and are sure to last for as long as you own the flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet), or Ashlar.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.281"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Swizzle carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Swizzle tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.