Description - Available in several dark neutral colors, Shaw’s Step On It commercial carpet tiles are the perfect flooring tiles for any high traffic area. Backed by a limited lifetime commercial warranty, these tiles can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or business and are resistant to staining, soiling, or tearing. Installation of these modular floor tiles is very simple only needing adhesive in high traffic commercial applications or double-sided tape for residential applications. Easy to clean and maintain, these carpet tile squares contain no PVC and are constructed of recycled material making your new floor a truly ‘Green’ floor.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, 1/4 Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.293"
Weight - 1.04 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - High - (Tiles are more coarse than medium; Not recommended for bedrooms or playrooms; for use in high traffic areas like entry ways, garages, Commercial flooring).
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Step On It carpet tiles have been used in many commercial and residential applications because of their durability and ease of maintenance. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpeting. These carpet tile squares have been used in entry ways, commercial kitchens, weight rooms, garages, workout rooms, and many other areas. These tiles can be very coarse, so we would not recommend them for a bedroom or playroom where a softer carpet tile is needed.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 24 - 26
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw's Step On It Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.