Description - Rendered Lines carpet tiles by Shaw will remind you of soft, shadowy water color art, and who wouldn’t love art on their floor! This flooring collection like, Rendered Bark, can be mixed and matched to create a more custom look and for added pop, a solid bright, vibrant color tile can be added. These flooring tiles can be installed as flooring for an entire room or as a custom area rug and can be installed with double-sided tape. These modular carpet tiles are very easy to clean and maintain and are easier to install than broadloom carpeting. Rendered Lines tiles are also very ‘Green’, being constructed with recycled materials in the carpet fiber and backing, making them the perfect tile for the environmentally conscious consumer. These residential carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, and are the perfect alternative to broadloom carpet.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), and Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.266"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Rendered Lines carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Rendered Lines tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.