Description - Hook Up carpet tile squares by Shaw feature an intricate pattern that is laid over a colored background, creating a varied pattern across your floor. This carpet tile collection is available in 6 different colors and patterns and can be used as flooring for a whole room or as a custom area rug. These residential carpet tiles are a lot easier to install than broadloom carpet and can be installed virtually anywhere with the aid of some double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive. These floor tiles are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with recycled nylon fibers and a 100% PVC free backing, making them the perfect product for anyone who is looking to go ‘Green’. Shaw Hook Up tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are the perfect alternative for broadloom carpet.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.271"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Hook Up Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 21 - 23
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Hook Up tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.