Description - Shaw's Harmony carpet tile collection is a product worth writing home about! Durable enough for high traffic commercial spaces and constructed using EcoSolution Q Nylon, Harmony is the perfect budget friendly flooring solution for virtually any space. Harmony's unique pattern features a practical and pleasing structured aesthetic, layered composition of broken and connected grid lines that are sure to attract attention. Harmony carpet tile planks are also designed to match with Shaw Medley & Rhythm.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Brick, Herringbone, Stagger, Offset.
Material - Eco Solution Q® Nylon with EcoWorx® backing and finished with Shaw Soil Protection treatment.
Size - 12" x 48"
Thickness - 0.242"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Harmony carpet planks are the perfect solution for virtually any commercial space, including office buildings, waiting rooms, dental offices, breakrooms, hallways, in basements, throughout the home and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 4 - 11
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intellect tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.