Description - Shaw Crackled carpet tile features an attractive and unique design pattern that is not too visually overwhelming. This high quality nylon carpet is offered at a low price to not break the bank but still features everything we love about a nylon carpet. Durable, comfortable, and high performance, Shaw Crackled carpeting will look great in any space of your home or business.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an synthetic Strataworx™ backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.230"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Shaw Crackled has been successfully installed in many versatile areas, including the home and in businesses, in spaces such as basements, game rooms, bedrooms, home offices, break rooms, waiting areas, boutiques, and more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Crackled tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.