Description - Change In Attitude residential carpet tiles by Shaw utilize many different color fibers to make up the carpet tiles overall color pallet. This floor tile collection comes in 12 different colors and features both a recycled nylon fiber and a PVC free backing, making this tile a truly ‘Eco-Friendly’ product. These carpet tile squares are very easy to install, only needing double-sided tape for most installations. But for areas where a more permanent solution is needed, then a pressure sensitive adhesive would be required to install the flooring. These tiles are durable and versatile enough to be installed anywhere broadloom carpet can, and are just as easy to clean and maintain. Shaw Change In Attitude modular carpet tiles are also backed by a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing they will last for as long as you own the flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 66% Solution dyed nylon/34% yarn dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.307"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs./sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Change in Attitude Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Change In Attitude tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.