Description - Capital III residential carpet tiles are one of the most popular carpet tile collections Shaw carries. These carpet tiles are available in 18 solid colors and can be installed in both residential and commercial spaces. These floor tiles are very easy to install, only needing double-sided tape to attach the tiles together to create a customized area rug or as flooring for a whole room. These tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being 100% PVC free and use a nylon fiber that is composed of at least 45% recycled material. These tiles are very easy to clean and maintain and can be installed anywhere standard broadloom can. Shaw Capital III carpet tiles squares are also backed by a lifetime warranty, and are sure to last for as long as you own your flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.279"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sq/ft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Capital III modular carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 21 - 23
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine(i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Capital III tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here