Description - Need a great deal on commercial grade carpet tile? Well look no further than Shaw Capital III – Seconds. These carpet tiles are easy to install and maintain and can be installed in both residential and commercial applications. Resistant to mold and mildew growth, these floor tiles are also feature a Class 1 fire rating. Since these first one tiles are sold as seconds, no returns are permitted and no warranties will apply. Make sure to take advantage of this great deal while supplies last.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.279"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sq/ft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Shaw Capital III – Seconds are great for both commercial and residential spaces and can be found as flooring for home offices, in corporate office buildings, as flooring in airports, as bedroom flooring, in basements, in family rooms, as dining room flooring and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine(i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Capital III tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.