Description - Shaw’s Amaze modular carpet tiles are patterned tiles that come in 9 different colors which can be installed in different installation patterns to create a truly unique flooring surface. These carpet tiles are constructed with recycled nylon fibers and a PVC free backing, making them a truly ‘Green’ floor tile. These tiles are very easy to install and can be installed virtually anywhere with the use of either double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive. These carpet tile squares have been built to last and are backed by a lifetime warranty ensuring that your new floor will last for as long as you own it. These tiles are also very easy to clean and maintain and can be easily replaced if one were to become damaged. So if you are looking for a product that can be used as either a rug or as flooring for a whole room, then Shaw’s Amaze carpet tile is the product for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random. .
Material - 100% Solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.118"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sq/ft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Shaw Amaze Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 24 - 26
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine(i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Amaze tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.