Description - Our Tempo Carpet Tiles are one of our most versatile tiles due in part to the fact that these tiles can be installed in several patterns, which helps to create a truly custom floor. These floor tiles come in 9 popular colors which will help to bring a more progressive and modern look to any room. These carpet tiles have been treated with a proprietary system that helps to reduce the presence of odors in any room they are installed. These carpet tile squares are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed of 40% recycled material and being produced with 100% recycled material, making these the perfect tiles for someone who is looking to go ‘Green’. These discount carpet tiles are also very popular with do-it-yourselfers because these tiles can be installed with either double-sided tape or with a pressure sensitive adhesive. In most installations, double-sided tape is sufficient. These tiles also come with a 10 year warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Brick, Ashlar, Monolithic, or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Tempo Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 25 - 27
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Tempo tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.