Description - Great for any residential application, Planx carpet tiles are sure to add a modern style and feel that is like no other. Designed in an ultra sheik plank pattern, these tiles can be used to create ultra custom designs. Easy to install with the use of double sided tape or pressure sensitive adhesive, these tiles can be used as either flooring for a whole room or as a custom rug. Easy to clean and maintain, these modular carpet tiles have been built to last and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Ashlar, or Herringbone.
Material - Olefin fiber constructed with up to 20% pre consumer recycled polypropylene with a MaxxBac backing. MaxxBac is a felted polyester backing.
Size - 13.1" x 39.4"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Planx carpet tiles are perfect for any residential application and can be found as flooring for living rooms, in dining rooms, as custom rugs, in home offices, as flooring for basements, in bedrooms, as playroom flooring and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Planx tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.